7P LTD. USA TRAVEL AND TRAINING BOOKING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Domestic training and trips are operated by 7P Ltd. a Colorado company, in conjunction with various other agents, parties and suppliers. The following document forms part of your contract with 7P Ltd.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
General Conditions of Booking
- To secure your booking, you can book directly with us, via telephone, email or our website. A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. The balance of the cost is due 4 weeks (28 days) before the departure date. If you are booking within 4 weeks of departure the full amount is due at the time of booking. We accept all major forms of payment. We will send you acknowledgement and confirmation of your booking.
- Any special requests, such as food preferences, should be made at the time of booking. We’ll endeavour to meet your requests, though the nature of remote travel means that we cannot guarantee your special requests will be met.
- Cancellation Fees. If you need to cancel your trip, notify us as soon as possible via email or in writing. Unfortunately, we have to charge cancellation fees per person on the following schedule:
- 42 days (6 weeks) or greater before departure – $500
- More than 28 but less than 42 days before departure – loss of deposit
- More than 14 but less than 28 days before departure – 75% of the trip cost
- 14 days or less before departure – 100% of the cost.
- Very rarely, we find it necessary to cancel a training session or trip due to extreme weather, political circumstances or insufficient reservations (making the trip economically infeasible for us to operate). If we are unable to provide another trip that is satisfactory to you, we will refund your entire trip fee, but we are not responsible for additional expenses incurred by participants in preparing for the trip (e.g., non- refundable airline tickets. We regret we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. For this reason, we strongly urge you to have trip insurance.
- A confirmed booking can be changed or transferred for a one-time fee of $150 to a different departure date or trip, up to 28 days prior to the start date of your training or trip. Thereafter all changes will be treated as cancellations and subject to the cancellation charges listed in 3) above.
- If you are unable to travel, in circumstances which we consider reasonable, the booking or your place on the booking may be transferred to another suitable person (introduced by you) up to 28 days prior to departure.
- 7P Ltd. or its agents and other participants may make still images, audio recordings and videos. You grant permission to 7P Ltd. to use them for promotional and commercial purposes without recourse or compensation to you, unless specified in writing by you.
- You are responsible for your own travel insurance, which should be a comprehensive policy and cover all risks. You may need to provide us with information regarding your insurance policy which we recommend to include “Medevac”/medical repatriation cover.
- We can provide you with minimum health requirements; however, we are not medical experts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain proper and detailed medical advice at least 28 days prior to travel for the latest health requirements and recommendations for your destination and any costs. If you do not do so and suffer personal injury or death as a result, we have no liability to you for any cost, loss or damage which you suffer.
- You are responsible for inward flights to the start and return flights from the final destination, or other travel arrangements unless otherwise noted in the itinerary. You will need to arrive at the time and place specified to ensure an on-time departure. While 7P will always try to accommodate late arrivals, we cannot accept responsibility for clients who miss flights as a result of late check-in or delayed flights and no refund or credit will be given.
- You acknowledge that you have signing authority for all members of your group named during the booking process.
- 7P Ltd. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that our staff, agents and suppliers involved in the provision of your trip maintain our high standards. The information we have provided on our website, in brochures and via email regarding the nature of travel, accomodation and other services provided is given in good faith based on the best available information at the time of issue.
Should Problems Arise
- If you or one of your group is unhappy with any aspect of the trip, you should immediately raise it with one of the 7P members of staff who will be accompanying you, who will endeavour to correct the matter during the trip.
Acceptance of Risk
In consideration of the services of 7P Ltd., its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “7P”), I hereby agree to release and discharge 7P on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
- I acknowledge that vehicle-borne overland travel (hereinafter know as “the activity”) is inherently risky with known and unanticipated risks, which could result in physical injury, emotional injury, paralysis, death, damage to myself, to third parties or to property. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity. The activity involves serious risk of personal injury, death, illness, disease, physical or mental damage to his/her person, property, and/or third parties. The following describe some but not all of those risks: death, dismemberment, serious and/or crippling bodily injury, dehydration, and property damage, including damages to my personal belongings and equipment.
- I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury or death. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in the activity. My participation in the activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I am not relying on any oral, written or visual representations made by 7P including those made in brochures or other promotional materials, to induce me to participate in the activity.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify 7P, its agents, or employees, and all other entities from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with participating in any way in the activity or use of equipment and facilities provided by 7P, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of 7P.
- I certify that I am in sufficiently good health for participating in the activity and agree to personally satisfy myself as to the safety of the roadways, trails and terrain and its acceptability for travel thereon.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damages I may cause or suffer while participating in the activity, or I agree to cover the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety during the activity (that have not been disclosed to 7P), or agree to cover the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
- Should 7P or anyone acting on its behalf, be required to incur attorney’s costs and fees regarding the enforcement of this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such costs and fees.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction makes a final determination that any term or provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, all other terms and provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in the activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against 7P on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. Furthermore, my signature below indicates that I have read and understand this document and that it affects my legal rights; I agree to be bound by its terms; and I voluntarily and intelligently make and execute this Agreement.